Saturday, January 21, 2006

Saturday, yippee!

It is Saturday! My most favorite day of the week! Yoohoo!

Of course instead of sleeping in, I got up at 9. Which would have been great except that I didn't go to sleep until 2 ish. My stomach was in a huge tizzy. Like so much pain, I thought maybe I might have had a huge knife sandwich! I took maalox, I took tums, I took rolaids, I took tagamet, finally I took a vicodin, because what the hell did I have to lose after ingesting the entire contents of my medicine cabinet?

This morning I went tot he doctor, because honestly I am afraid I have an ulcer. It freakin hurts, and I am honestly sick and tired of being sick and tired. So I had blood drawn, and my temp taken, which of course I had one. I have to wait for the blood test results, but until then they have given me Nexium. God I hope it works. I would like to be able to have a real meal, not just a meal of sprite and saltine crackers.

Well the Merry Band Of Geeks is starting to arrive, so I have to roll a six sided to see what type of food they want! More later!

:)

No comments: