Monday, March 06, 2006

The Time Is Almost Here!!!

Well, I am officially two days away from being in the air!
I am nervous, and excited. I cannot wait to see my friend, I cannot wait to be in warmer weather, and of course to go to the concerts!

Today I will be scurrying around, getting the little things you have to wait to get until right before you leave. Or at least the things I have forgotten to get until now :)

I have an orthodontist appointment at ten, which I am not really looking forward to, but it needs to be done. I think this time I am going with silver, or white for the band colors, instead of my usual pink or purple. I just think in photos it will look neater, as in cleaner, not oh neat-o. I think they are putting rubberbands on them today. Upside of the braces today---won't want to eat because of the pain. Awesome! Not.

Because I over pack any time I go anywhere, I have a big ass suitcase full of clothes, and shoes. A girl has to have choices you know. I also have a nice sized back pack I am using for must haves, that I am using as my carry on bag. In that will go tickets, purse, cameras (yes plural, I am taking two), Ipod, books, makeup(ha!), my meds, and various other assorted thingies!

Let us just hope and pray that Delta doesn't send my bag to Alaska. I would be none to pleased.

Of course this means that starting Wednesday, I will be on blog hiatus. One--I cannot remember how to get onto this on other computers, because I am lazy and have it all set up on this computer to just point and click. Two--not sure I would have access to a computer, and even if I did, see number one.

If I should have an encounters ( read fantasy of the lifetime that will not come true, but let me have my demented dreams anyway damn it!) I will have the hubby post a quick account of things, until I can get home to update!

So while I am gone, you all can use this time to get things done around your various households. Ha. No what I would really like is for you guys to comment away. Leave me comments. I can have things to respond to when I return. Come on, you know you want to. I am not to proud to beg. Please comment. Please!

Ok, well I am off to have metal tools of pain put into my mouth willingly, and then to go out with the Mom to see what kind of retail trouble I can get into!

Later.

No comments: