Friday, May 12, 2006

E Mail Theft

I am monumentally pissed off.

Someone has stolen my e mail address, and used it to start an account at MySpace.com. I have no clue who this loser is, nor do I really want to know. All I know is that I went to make a MySpace account and got that someone else already had that e mail address down. So I got the password sent to me.

Someone named Rose is using my email to set up an account at MySpace. Ok, this really pisses me off, and not only that, I am concerned about how this person got my e mail addy to use.

WTF?

I mean really, WTF?

I am seriously hoping MySpace takes care of this, because I am not comfortable with someone else using my e mail addy.

Today is Friday. I am hoping upon hope for my miracle. I want to go to the concert so bad, I can hardly stand it, or myself!

More later.


No comments: