Thursday, May 11, 2006

Today : No Kids!

Today I will have no children to keep track of during the day. It was that way on Monday, and it was really very bizarre. For the past 3-4 years, I have had at least one other child here besides Spenser. Of course for 7 plus years I have had Spenser. He is in school all day long now, and I don't have any kidlets to look after.

I was going to sleep in, but, I am sure there will be plenty of time for that in summer. Plus I wanted to see Spenser this morning. He has been so happy lately. It is wonderful. He has really never been this happy, it is so different then what I am used to.

Yesterday I got some good news, Rob's company is paying me for some photos I took for them. Not sure if I am going to be considered an employee, or a contractor. Really it doesn't matter, because I am happy that they even thought to do that. I didn't expect it, so it was a good surprise.

I am getting antsy. Next Wednesday is the concert. I wish I could let it go, but I am like a dog with a bone---I just can't let it go. I am still holding out hope for a miracle, so I can go. I know realistically that the chances of the happening are slim, but damn it, I am hoping anyway!

More later when I have become fully awake!

No comments: