Friday, September 22, 2006

My Eyes, My Eyes...

So, I think whilst riding the bike and freezing my ass off, literally, yesterday, I got debris of some sort in my eye, or debris scratched my eyelid.

I am leaning towards the scratched eye lid. it is swollen, so i feel like I have a heavy eye lid, heavy and strangely tight. It also is sore, just the eye lid, not my eyeball.

There is nothing oozing from my eye, and my eye is not red. It is just the freaking corner of my eyelid. So I feel like it is about 10 times too big for my eye, and that my eye feels almost closed. I imagine I look like I may fall asleep. Heh.

So last night I did what one normally does when confronted with a weird eye situation, I drank. And used eye drops, and then finally took benedryl in case it were some sort of allergic reaction. Which I suppose it could be since it is very moldy out, and the rag weed count would appear to be sky high, since I am now sneezing for 30 minutes at a time, about 2 or 3 times a day. Ick.

Obviously, if it is like this tomorrow, I will call the docs in a box, and try to be seen. I just don't want to be antibiotics, as they do not work well with me.

In other more exciting news, it would appear that the issue with my knee, may in fact not be settled, and may have to go to court. Damn it all, I just want it over and done with. That is all. I don't want to have to deal with the stress of another year of this crap. I need to have less stress, and obviously that looks like it is not going to happen.

If it were not for bad luck, I swear I would not have any at all.

So I am looking for awesome appetizer recipes. If you have one, let me know!

Oh yeah, no freezing of this ass is going to happen today, it is rainy and Robyn does not ride in the rain. I am so sweet I will melt, hahaha! So I will probably turn on my music and do some sort of exercise type thing, maybe just dance a bit. Get all sweaty and hopefully burn off some calories, and not look like a complete dork while doing it!

I'm bringing sexy back.....yep that'll work! It is a most dance-able song!

No comments: