Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Business Trips Suck, And So Does Rain...

At least that is my opinion.

Rob has to go on a stupid, stupid business trip. To Miami. Oh well, at least it will be warm there. Not that he gets to enjoy it.

It just majorly blows when he has to go away. I hate that.

It is raining and cold outside, which I also hate. So gloomy.

Bright note, I bought cream puffs from Costco, because they look really really good. Not so bright note, 8 of them come in a package. Bright note, they look really really good. Not so bright note, if I eat them, my ass will expand exponentially.

What is a girl to do? I will eat them of course, but I probably should actually get back to exercising. Maybe that way I can stave off yet another ass from forming on my back area.

I will probably post more tonight, when I am bored out of my gourd.


No comments: