Monday, January 08, 2007

Holy Spikey Kidney Stones Batman!!!

I still have some kidney stone type funkiness going on. I want it over with.

I am tired of dreading every time I have to wee.

I am tired of having my back and sides feel like someone decided to play the bongos with them.

I am tired of straining said wee.

I suppose I will be calling the torturer, I mean doctor, to see if the urine culture showed anything. I mean surely it had to have shown something, right?

It is truly bizarre, because, it is not a constant pain, although it seems like it. I will have a few hours where I feel pretty decent. And then whamo, I get the searing scorching pain in my sides, both sides now, and the very unpleasant feeling of having to pee but yet, you really can't.

According to my father, that is how his was.

Joy of fucking joys. Cannot escape genetics I tell you. I want a morphine drip, stat!

Too bad I won't be able to get one.

No comments: