Saturday, January 13, 2007

Percocet Is Good, Dilaudid Is Better

At least that is what I have come to believe.

Unfortunately, I don't think they send you home with dilaudid. They did however send me home with percocet, which is not really doing much at the moment. That and an antibiotic, and pyridium.

I have been in a narcotic haze since Wednesday. I still have pain.

Oh yeah, I do in fact have kidney stones. And a double kidney infection. How's that for lovely?

I have an appointment on Thursday with a urologist, but I have no clue what that will accomplish. Other then him telling me I have a kidney infection from hell and stones to go with.

I am terrified that I will run out o the pain meds, even though they don't work well. They do work better then nothing.

I am worn out and tired, and just want to stop hurting. I have no idea how long it will take for the stones to pass, as I have multiple stones in my right kidney.

I assume some Tuesday, I will have to get back to transcription, which means the narcotics have to be stopped. Else I type the wrong thing.

Some one, hold me. And give me meds!

No comments: