Sunday, July 01, 2007

Home Again Home Again, Jiggedy Jigg...

Florida.

Ft. Myer's Beach.

A pool.

A house.

The beach.

Family and great friends.

What more could one ask for?

Maybe a few piercings. Some gator tail as appetizer. Skinny dipping. And other assorted deeds done where they are not normally done. Add in a dash of Buttershots, a splash of Orange Dreamsicle Drink, and nightly Ambien, and you have one hell of a vacation!

I was sad to have to come home. For many reasons really.

First of all it means my ability to lounge daily is over. Back to the grind. Well the stay at home grind.

Then we have the loss of the in ground heated pool. Private pool. Sigh. Good lord was that wonderful.

The beach. I can't help it, I just love the fucking beach. I love the ocean, the sand, the sun, the smells, the wind. Everything about it. Ohio is severely lacking in the beach area.

And then we have reality.

Whilst there, my reality was suspended. I was in my own world.

One where I could have my cake and eat it too. I could have fun, and not have to worry about recriminations, or morals, or ethics, or even someone being old fashioned.

I was living in a universe where I was able to give and receive love from more then just my family. I was able to have 2 additional children, that I will never have the opportunity to have. I was with my best friend everyday (Rob), and my closest other friend that is not female. There was no worry about work, or house work, or anything that reality brings to your life.

It was magical in so many ways.

I had a wonderful time.

I will post pictures soon. And expect more posts soon.

No comments: