Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The Men In The White Coats Are Coming To Take Me Away....

Or at least that is how it feels!

It has been super busy here the past couple of weeks. Rob's sister and the kids are in town, which means that everything has gone from slow and peaceful, to sped up and not so peaceful.

Don't get me wrong, I love to see the kids, and even Michelle is being very sweet so far, but they just go, go, go. Never any breaks.

Seeing as I am so old and out of shape (ha) it wears on me. However it is good for Spenser, because that is the speed he goes on, the go, go, go speed.

I am loving my new camera. The pictures are just so crisp and clear, it amazes me. I can't wait to shoot Michelle and the kids, such great subjects, the kids especially.

I really want to make a go of the whole photography thing. I am in the process of having a website made, by this fabulous company, called Savant Production. This is one of the best companies I have seen recently. So talented. Can't wait to see what they come up with.

On the Phred front (love that alliteration) we are in a sort of holding pattern. He is working out some major stuff, so he has made himself sort of out of bounds. I have tried, really tried, to be good about it. Not make comments, not make invitations, and so on. However it is killing me. I just don't know what to do. So I guess I will keep doing what I have been doing. Nothing really. Grrrrrrr. That does not make Robyn a happy girl.

Oh and I have another friend who I talk to on a semi-regular basis. I feel sort of like Yoko right now, because I asked them something they didn't know, that is important, that they should have been told by someone close to them. And it wasn't one of those I told them, I asked about it, assuming they already knew, since it was a widely known thing, and then got the dreaded, what are you talking about. Which I then had to explain, and then be told they had no idea of what I was talking about. Not a good feeling. So I am sure they are not happy with the original person who said nothing to them, even though they should have told my friend. I just didn't mean to be in the middle, hence the Yoko likeness of it all. (is that clear enough? No? good.)

I will try to post more to the blog, but I am literally on the go nonstop these days. Check out the photo blog, I posted new pics taken with the new camera! Woo hoo!

Oh yeah, and the weight loss thing is not going well. I blame the fucking hormones I have to take. Makes it impossible to lose any significant weight. Gahhhhhhhhhhhhh.

No comments: