Saturday, October 16, 2010

The Crazy, It Hurts

Literally.

Living within a house that is inhabited by not 1 but 2 mentally ill people is often painful. Physically, mentally, and every other way you can think of.

Spenser has been wonderful as of late. Empathetic, kind, concerned, and loving. It is amazing. He knows I am hurting right now and that kills me. I am supposed to be strong enough to not let him see that. I am failing on that. Just one more thing to add to the list. I seem to have created a reverse bucket list.

Anyway, got more medication yesterday to help with the anxiety the current situation is causing to flair up. I still did not get to sleep until well past 2.

Rob was snoring, and it was loud--pissing me off because he was sleeping and I wasn't.

Things just are not great.

No comments: