Monday, January 23, 2006

Monday

Today I should really clean the house, but I really do not feel like it. I mean, I will clean, because somethings just have to be done, but probably not the in depth cleaning I should do. I am going to go out and run some of the many errands I need to get done.

Rob is going out of town tonight. He has to go to east jebus Virginia to film a couple different medical procedures. That means of course he will be flying. I am always uneasy about him flying somewhere. I think of all the possible things that could go wrong. I guess it stems from me not wanting anything to happen to him. As much as he irritates me, I love him, and would be lost without him. I know that sounds really pathetic, but I can't help it.

Changing gears.

Watched Grizzlyman lastnight. OMG that guy was so unbelievably nutters. Wow. The guy, Timothy Treadway, was a total loon. He would go to Alaska for a couple months towards the end of every summer, for like 13 years, and hang out with the bears. He thought the bears were his friends. Of course he ended up being bear chow. After watching that, I so think the man did it on purpose. If he wasn't diagnosed mentally ill, he should have been. He was either majorly bi polar, or schizophrenic. I think he decided to basically commit suicide by staying there for as long as he did the last time he was there. Sadly his girlfriend was with him, and she ended up bear chow too. So incredibly bizarre. Rent it if you want to sit there for about an hour and half with your mouth hanging open, because the guy was so nutters. I mean anybody who goes out to the wilderness and names the bears, and then hangs out with the bears, and says things like "You're a big bear. Who's a big bear?" like he is talking to a baby, has to be a couple fries short of a happy meal.

I have decided to go back through all of my posts and resize the text. I think it will be easier to read if the font is larger!

Question:

If you could go anywhere in the world for free, where would you go and why?

No comments: