Sunday, January 22, 2006

Please, please, please, please.......

Why am I begging?
Well word on the net is that TOFOG is going to be touring the U.S.!! I can only hope that is true, and at this point I don't care where they are, I will fly, drive, walk, run, take a train, a boat, a plane, car, or motorcycle. In short if I have to crawl 500 miles in extreme weather, I will!

I figure this will probably be the only time I will get to see them, if only because, hey, who knows when they will want to come back here to tour. And of course none of this is official yet, so I may be putting all of my eggs in one basket. Course I no longer have eggs of my own, but I digress.

What I think would be cool, is if they do tour here, they tour here around my birthday. When is that might you ask? Well ironically it is April 8! Ironic, because Russell Crowe has his birthday on the 7, so you know, it's all good!

So here I sit crossing my fingers, and hoping that the word on the net is in fact true. Of course as with most things in my life, if I hope too much, it will just fall apart, and never happen, so I am not wishing and hoping to much!

Well I have to go exercise off my second and third ass. It is getting harder and harder to find pants with space for three asses. Off I go to work away the offending body!

:)

No comments: