Thursday, January 19, 2006

Yowza

Just got done with my first workout session the gazelle. At first I thought that the no resistance setting was not going to do squat, so I changed it to the second setting. OMG, I had to stop and reset it to the no resistance. It was a lot more intense then I expected. Needless to say, I am sweating like a sinner in church.

I am jazzed! It was actually a fun workout. The best part though is that it makes no noise, so watching a movie, or TV show, so I don't get bored, or conversely the time seems to fly!

Now onto something completely off topic.

I am very proud to have my blog noticed by Murph's Place! I go there everyday to see what's new with Russell Crowe. So this morning when I saw that I was a link on her page, I was very excited. What can I say, I live a life where things like that are a big deal to me. It is a good distraction from the world that seems to constantly fall down around my feet everyday. I try not to be a drama queen of epic dimensions, but it is in my nature, and so I embrace it!

So again, all you people out there that have found my humble (batshit crazy) little blog, thanks for reading! Leave me a note, I really love getting feedback.

Oh and if by any chance you happen to be male, with green eyes, an incredible smile, great voice, wonderful accent, and awesome swagger, and have uttered the words "Strength and Honor" in a motion picture, leave me a damn comment! (boy, do I sound absolutely deranged or what?)

:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Robyn, I am so glad you were happy to have been linked at Murph's. I was the culprit, I am always finding things to send her. Your journal is hilarious, so I hope you don't mind if I check back. And despite the title of your blog, you, like most RC fans, do not seem to be lacking in the intelligence department. MaggieMac

robyn said...

Thank you! I am glad people are reading my blog! I like to think I am humorous, so to have someone tell me that, is a great compliment! Please check back! I try to write at least 5 days a week, sometimes more, sometimes less! I also have my photography blog linked here as well! That is I think one of my true callings!
Cheers!