Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Answer Me This....

Why is it that it is almost as expensive to book one airline ticket roundtrip, and hotel stay for one, as it is for two people?

I have found some decent deals, but I have to wait a few more days to actually book them. I really hope that when I finally get to make the reservations, that there are still rooms available and that I can still get a decent priced flight.

If I stay at the Hyatt across the street from HOB, I will be using the airport shuttle to get from the airport to hotel, and hotel to airport. I figure during the day, I will just walk around, see some sites. Don't really plan on going anywhere that requires a car.

Now my biggest plan other then booking all of this, is to drop ten pounds in one month. Keep your fingers, eyes, toes and knees crossed I can do that. One I will look much better, and two, I will not have to worry about knee hurting so much, and I will look better! See the trend here? I am really just wanting to drop these ten so I look good, though I never think I look good!

Rob said this would be my birthday present. Holy crap it is a hum dinger of a gift. I don't know how I got so lucky. I mean I have a hubby who indulges my little obsession. Sigh!
Even if it doesn't work out, and I can't go, I still think I am a lucky gal!

My god, I sound like a chipmunk on crack I am chattering so much!

:)

No comments: