Tuesday, February 07, 2006

The Excitement Can Hardly Be Contained!!!!!

Oh my gawd!

Well, the tickets go on sale on the 11th of Feb. I am on it! I have to get airline tickets and a hotel, but I am waiting for right now. One I want to make sure I am getting a good deal, so I have to wait to hear back from a travel agent. Two, I am waiting for my tax refund, which should be here next week.
I am also hoping to get in touch with a friend of mine that lives in L.A., hopefully I can get in touch with her. I don't know that I want to stay with her, because really I want to stay at the Hyatt across the street from the H.O.B., but if I can only afford to stay with her, and she is up for it, I will have no other choice!

Did I mention I am so excited, I may have a coronary?
I have gotten some good advice from people at one of the message boards, which I fully intend to use. The advice. I am going to use the advice!!!!!

OMG.
I am so freakin excited. I hope it doesn't fall through for me.
Keep your fingers crossed!

Now a big question is, should I take the digi camera, or should I go buy a disposable camera? Anyone care to comment? I will not use flash, unless it is allowed, and obviously I will not use the camera unless it is allowed!

Let me know what you think!

No comments: