Monday, February 06, 2006

Some Things Just Have To Be Experienced

Well that is a turn of phrase in one of TOFOG's song. It is apt because I want to experience a TOFOG concert so much, that I can hardly contain myself. I want to be able to say--
"I did it. I got to see the show!"

So if there is an Aussie male out there, who has green eyes, has won an Oscar, and has a band, and you want to get me into the concert, I am there!

(Yeah, right, I know pipe dream. Really really big pipe dream! Come on, you know what it is like to have a dream.)

I am telling you, you want me there. I am an asset. I will cheer loudly. I will dance like there is no tomorrow. I will have so much fun, that everyone else around me won't be able to do anything but have fun as well.

Plus I have been told that I am funny. Not funny looking, although I have to admit in the morning that would be an apt description of me. Like ha ha funny. I also take great photographs, if I say so myself. I would be more then happy to be the "official" photographer for the concerts!

So you know if you feel like helping a girl out (please, please, please, pretty please!) e mail me. Or you could e mail me to tell me what a whacko I am. As I know that this post looks really demented, bizarre, whacko, weird, and the list goes on and on!

Yes, I know I am nuts. But can you blame a girl for trying?
I figure karma owes me some good, and I would like her to pay up this way!

Ok, enough begging for now!

:)

No comments: