Monday, March 13, 2006

Do You Believe In Fantasy? I Do Now!!!!!

I am back. Did ya miss me?

So, I had an awesome time. Beyond awesome. It was orgasmic it was so fantastic!

So, saw two concerts. Excellent. Totally excellent. Totally, unbelievably excellent. Beyond my wildest dreams awesome. I can officially die a happy woman now.

What can I say?

Well let me start by saying that Russell is the ultimate show man. This man knows how to put on a show. A show that you as you are watching, it is all you can do not to get so excited that you jump around like a looney. Well, I take that back, I still jumped around like a looney! He makes you feel like the room is small enough that he sees you, and because he sees you, he goes the extra mile to make it wonderful for you. I cannot express in words how utterly fantastic it was. A big Good On Ya Mate to Russell and the band. Well done.

The music is just phenomenal in concert. The energy is contagious. The crackle of excitement in air is palpable. You don't need anything to stay alert, because of the electricity in the air. There is no way to not be taken with the show. Just crazy good.

Ok, so now that I have gushed about the shows in general, let me just talk about Friday nights show.

WOW!!!

It was even better then Thursday. Everything was just that much better. They played like a well oiled machine. Then we had the great fortune, of not only having the wonderful show with TOFOG, but we got a great surprise. During the encore Elvis Costello came out on stage. Elvis Costello!!!! Need I say more? It so rocked. I think it was the encore. It could well have been before the encore. I am just a little confused on the time line, because I lost all sense of time and space during the concerts.

So totally fucking awesome!

I am very happy that I got to live out one of my dreams to see them play. I am so very happy. But I have more to tell. And tell I will in the next blog post! I just wanted this one to be about the concerts themselves! I know I am not very descriptive. I don't remember all of the songs played, and the order, but I just can't say how much the show rocked.

AWESOME!!!!!

No comments: