Thursday, May 04, 2006

I'm Drinking!

What do you get when you cross depressed girl with no food intake and an alcoholic beverage?

Drunk quick!

I am having a vodka cranberry, mmmmmmmmmmmm. I think I ate one saltine today, and I barely choked that down, because my fucking teeth are killing me. I have lost somewhere around 6 pounds in less then a week, holy cow! Yee haw! Let's here for stress! Woo hoo!

Did I mention I am depressed, with a huge D? I am!

I am embracing the darkness. Fuck sweetness and light. It doesn't get you anywhere except stuck at home when what you really want to do is get away. Heh.

Oh yeah I had a shot and a half of chocolate chip cookie liquor. That is really yummy stuff. I am buzzing already. I am an easy drunk, woohoo!

Life is great man, just fucking great.

No comments: