Monday, May 29, 2006

OMG, I Am So Sore....

I am so sore it isn't even funny. Well okay, it is a little funny. Alright it is a lot funny!

I am walking like a 90 year old woman, I am so sore and stiff. I knew yesterday I would be sore, I just didn't realize how freakin sore I would be.

There is not an inch on my body that doesn't hurt, except for my eyeballs, and I am sure if given the choice, they would hurt out of sympathy for the rest of my dreadfully old body.

Rob said I just need to do the batting cages more often. I agree.

The trick around here is to find them. They all seem to be hidden away. Well at least that is how it appears.

I told my brother, he needed to steal my parents baseball gloves so we can start tossing ball a couple times a week. I love doing that, and I have no one beside him to do that with.

Spenser has not really learned how to lob a ball with any sort of purpose, and can't really catch yet.

Rob doesn't like to do that, so that pretty much means we don't do that.

I also like to toss football, and I am pretty decent with it. I can make it spiral as I throw it! Not bad for a girl!

I had forgotten just how much one uses their legs when doing the batting cages. OMG, my ass is so sore, well the sides of my ass are. Thighs too. Calves too. My knees don't hurt too much, so I am very happy about that.

Anywho, it is Memorial Day. A time for reflection about the sacrifice of all the men and women who gave their lives for the pursuit of democracy. Of course being that I am a complete dweeb, the only thing I can think of is the TOFOG song Memorial Day. Go find it and listen. It is the perfect song for this day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it when it hurts like that. It means I'm gonna look better and maybe stave off the dementia they're saying now. Way to go! I know all that stuff, but I don't get out like I need to. Partialy because my Paul is like your man. Dosent like to pitch the ball, go to the beach or anything like that. You inspire me. (hopefuly for more than 5 min.)

robyn said...

Miki~

Awww, thanks!

It is great to go out and do something that is not only good for you, but fun!

:)