Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Praise The Lord....

Not that I believe there is a lord, or that if he does exist, he does in fact need praising!

Anyway, Spenser had a good day at school! Can I get a Woo hoo?

Woo Hoo!

I made pasta pizza for dinner! Yes you read that correctly. Pasta pizza! Whole wheat rotini, cooked until al dente, then put into a greased/sprayed pie pan, topped with homemade marinara sauce, topped with provolone cheese, topped with pepperoni, then baked until bubbly and yummy!

OMG it was so good. I was good though and limited myself to one small helping. Even though I wanted about ten servings! Now I want something sweet. Have a major sweet tooth. Major!

Question for those of you out in blog land ( I know you read me, hehehe, I know everything!)--

When do you decide to not e mail someone anymore, because you have not heard back from them?

Is there a set amount of time?

Just wondering, cause I don't know what an appropriate amount of time is to "let someone go".

I mean, I have sent e mails recently to someone I had not heard from in a couple months. Was sort of worried about sending the
e mail, didn't want to seem to, well, smothering. But I also didn't want to lose touch either. Luckily I heard back from them, but I am still perplexed.

I swear sometimes I feel socially retarded. Heh.

No comments: