Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I Wrenched My Neck :(

Yesterday, while taking the pictures, I somehow wrenched my neck. Oh good lord it hurts. It was so bad yesterday that it started a headache. I took 4 ibuprofen and prayed for the love of everything holy that it would stop hurting. It didn't stop, but it wasn't as bad. I felt victorious. Sadly I forgot that I would have to sleep on it. Uh-oh.

Fast forward to this morning. I can barely move my head without wanting to claw my eyeballs out, because it hurts that much. Now instead of just one side hurting, it is both sides. I can't really move my head all that much, which makes life interesting. It hurts like a son of a bitch too.

So I have made a doc appointment for this afternoon. Hopefully the doc will give me something to help it stop hurting. Wither a pain killer or muscle relaxer. I don't care which one, but I need something as ibuprofen only works so much, and I can only imagine how it will feel tomorrow morning. Hopefully she will also be able to give me something for the other issue I have. I am telling you, when I feel lousy, I feel lousy.

Well I must go do laundry (boo-hiss), clean the house (double boo-hiss), and get dressed (almost boo-hiss).

No comments: