Friday, June 23, 2006

Movie Recommendations, Per Request!

So I have been asked to recommend some movies, after the Grandma's Boy review. So I will start with the stupid funny movies, and go from there!

Happy Gilmore--Need I say more, "The price is wrong, bitch!"

Tommy Boy--So funny, "D+?... Oh, my God... I passed! I passed! Oh, man! I got a D+. I'm gonna graduate!"

House Guest--Phil Hartman and Sinbad, "Geeks For Hire,a temporary service. You fit it, you're the course. Gas For Humans... Girls From the Hood... G-strings For the Huge... Gotta Feed the Hungry... Girls Feeding Homies"

Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure--so stupid, yet so funny, "Want a Twinkie, Genghis Khan?"

Wayne's World 1&2--Mike Myers!, "Garth, marriage is punishment for shoplifting in some countries."

Airplane!--Classic, "I am serious... and don't call me Shirley."

Animal House--So funny, "Grab a brew. Don't cost nothin'."

This is Spinal Tap!--No words, "Dozens of people spontaneously combust each year. It's just not really widely reported."

There are of course dozens of other stupid funny movies! I just can't think right now, and I will have to go through my 600 dvd's, yes I am serious on the number, to see what other funny ones I have. I will do that later, after I get back from running errands!

Leave a comment if you think of others, and I will find the quotes that just make the movie, the movie, ya know?

:)

1 comment:

Dogs Mom said...

All time favorite: Monty Python's Holy Grail "We are the knights who say 'Ni'!"

Along Came Polly: "I just sharted."

Spaceballs: "Evil will always prevail because good is dumb".

That's all I got for now. Thanks for the recommendations.