Friday, July 07, 2006

Friday, Yippee!

I am ever so happy today is Friday. Glorious Friday!

Rob is bringing home a lap top that his company no longer wants, and I am so excited. I have always wanted a lap top, just never had the resources to get one! But now, because they want a new one, I get to have a lap top! It is not top of the line, or state of the art anymore, but I don't care! As long as it runs, and Rob can put a wireless Internet card thingie in it, I will be happy as can be! Woo hoo!

Spenser has had his one med adjusted, and hopefully that will help him get back under control. So far so good! Although it has only been since this morning, this drug does in fact work quickly!
I am trying to get all the laundry caught up, and get the house cleaned so that this weekend, I can basically just veg out! I have no desire to anything to strenuous, other then laying around! I am worn out. It is amazing how much gets taken out of you when you deal with people who are ill, day in and day out! I wouldn't change them though, because they are who they are, warts and all!

Well then I am off to fold clothes--ick, most hated thing ever!

No comments: