Sunday, July 16, 2006

My Head, It Hurts, Oh So Much

Whoever is playing the drums in my head, can you stop now please? Pretty please?

I have a headache. Have been fighting it all day, and no I am not talking about my child, although I have been fighting him all day as well. Sigh.

I am about stressed to the gills. Need something fun and exciting to take me away from the reality that is my stress ladened life. Not gonna happen I suppose.

I am missing friends. Just miss having someone to chat with, who doesn't live in my world. Like hearing the other perspectives out there in the world. It helps me deal with my life and all that goes with it. I guess like the ocean, friendships ebb and flow. Right now all my friendships feel like they have seriously ebbed, and won't be flowing anytime soon. Which sucks, but what can you do? Not much.

In happier news (I can hear you out there, finally she quits pissing and moaning, thank the heavens above!), I sold two prints today! Woo hoo! I feel like an actual photographer, well I guess I feel like a semi-pro, and not just an amateur! Heh. Who knew. Funny thing, my older sister, actually took photo courses in high school and college. She doesn't do anything with any of the techniques she must have learned. I never took one course, read one book, or anything really. Hell I never read the directions included with my camera. Just figured it out on my own. That is just how I like to do things!

So to my buyer, and you know who you are, thank you!

Later people!

2 comments:

Dogs Mom said...

Hey,
Not to sound presumptuous but truly, if you ever need an ear or someone "outside your world" to talk to, let me know.

robyn said...

Muir,
Thank you!

I will let you know. And you don't sound presumptuous.

:)