Tuesday, August 29, 2006

That Poor Baby...

I don't understand people. Who in the hell thinks it is a good idea to leave a mentally disabled 3 year old restrained and in a closet for 3 days? In almost 100 degree heat. With no water. With no food. Who?

Jesus H Christ on a popsicle stick, what the hell is wrong with those people?

God damned trash is what they are.

I can't understand how any functioning adult would ever think that was an acceptable answer. I don't get it. I doubt I ever will.

What's more I do not understand why the idiots thought it was a good idea to fake losing him in a park. Have the police search, volunteers search, tv stations get on board and beg and plead on tv for the boy to be returned home. How can anyone think that would be anything but stupid?

The worst part about all of this is that these people were put in the position of being trusted with this baby. To care for this baby. To make sure no further harm came to this baby. They failed. Not just minimal failure, but on a grand scale and thought they were clever enough to get away with murder.

I think they should be stuffed in a closet in 100 degree heat, bound up, for three days, with no food or water. Then I think they should have to go through what they put this baby's dead body through. Burn them, like they burned him. Then bury the remains out in the middle of nowhere.

I am disgusted with these idiots. I hope they get what's coming to them in prison.

Poor Baby :(

2 comments:

mom to four boys said...

amen sista!

robyn said...

I am just so disgusted by these, can't even call them people they are so low. I hope they get anally raped everyday in prison. Harsh? Yeah. But guess what, so is being locked in a stuffy closet for two to three days with no water, food, ventilation, company.