Friday, August 11, 2006

The World Is A Scary Place

I guess I will never understand how someone thinks it is the right thing, to blow up an airplane with hundreds of innocent people on it. Just like I don't understand the logic behind the 9/11 attacks. Or the logic behind the holocaust, the various wars that kill innocents, and so on and so forth.

I guess this is one reason I am not religious. It just seems to me that a lot of the wars have been started because "my god is better then your god" type shit. The other reason wars are started is because of money. I realize that is a really big over simplification, but it is what it is.

It makes me worry for my future. For Spenser's future. For my loved ones futures. It sucks.

In the words of a famous idiot, who actually made a good point:

"Can't we all just get along?"

I suppose there will always be war. There will always be some sort of fanaticism that helps fuel the fire of hate. I had hoped to one day live in a world where peace was the norm.

Suppose I had hoped to high.

No comments: