Saturday, September 23, 2006

I Updated The Photo Blog!

I updated the photo blog last night, so if ya want to see some cool pics of the spider I had the nightmare about, click on the linkipoo!

I have transcription work this weekend, for which I am eternally grateful for. I have about 4 hours on the short side, or as much as 5or 6 on the long side. It just depends on the terminology used, and how long it takes me to look up the correct spellings and such.

I have the camera from Rob's work this weekend, and am hoping to take some more pics, of what I am not sure, but I feel the need. Maybe I will take pictures of Spenser, since on Tuesday, he had his school pictures taken, and they were outrageously priced. I bought the smallest package because frankly the pics are not good, ever. I mean they are cute, but I take a better pic of my child. I think I capture Spenser in the pictures that I take of him, so maybe I will use this chance to "capture" him. He has a mohawk now, has had it for a month or so, so he needs it trimmed up. Strangely enough, it suits him!

My back is still killing me. I freaking hate, hate, hate when it does this. I feel like an old person. So more heating pad, more anti-inflammatory, and more Skelaxin. Grrrrrr.

1 comment:

Dogs Mom said...

totally loving the morning glories...they remind me of my grandmother who passed a few years ago...Thanks!