Sunday, September 24, 2006

Photoblog Updated, And Other Assorted Things!

I updated the photoblog again! I know, I do it in fits and spurts, but hey, better then not at all, right?

So as you all may or may not know, I have a MySpace account. I was talked into getting it, by a friend (Hi!), so I have had it for a while now. I cannot get over the amount of people, (read horny old men) who will email me and expect that I will fall over myself because of it. Ick.

It is one of those things that I laugh at, mainly because i cannot imagine just emailing someone, with some cheesy 70's pick up line, and expecting to get that person to "hook up" with me. I don't get it. Maybe it is a male thing. Who knows. It just strikes me as funny.

This weekend has flown by, mostly because I have been drugged the entire time. Stupid back. Last night we went to Quaker Steak and Lube for dinner. I think I love them. They have something that is actually healthy!! Grilled chicken strips, and steamed broccoli, and a pita bread. You can get your favorite sauce for the chicken. I have gotten the Asian Sesame sauce the two times we have gone, because it is so damn good. Love it! I highly recommend them! I don't feel guilty after eating there!

Then we came home, and had a friend and his kids come over. I did some shots with him. Not anything really hard, but really freaking yummy liquors! Creme brulee, and Chocolate chip cookie flavors! OMG, so good! I think I did 4 shots. He is such a peer pressure pusher! Hehehe. Needless to say, I was giggly and the floor kept moving on me!

Today I worked. Blah. I am also cleaning the house in prep of the party on Saturday. Woo hoo!

I may be crazy this week, that is your warning!

No comments: