Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Jimi Hendrix Is Oh So Fitting....

Well, ok, one of his songs is.

Manic Depression

Jimi Hendrix, Stevie Ray Vaughn

Manic depression is touching my soul
I know what I want, but I just don't know
How to go about gettin' it
Feeling sweat, feeling
Drops from my fingers, fingers
Manic depression is catching my soul Woman so weary, the sweet cause in vain
You make love, you break love
It's all the same
When it's, when it's over mama
Music, sweet music
I wish I could caress, caress, caress
Manic depression is a frustrating mess Well, I think I'll go turn myself off
And go on down
All the way down
Really ain't no use in me hanging around
In your kinda scene Music, sweet music
I wish I could caress, caress, caress
Manic depression is a frustrating mess





Sigh.

So I am now trying to find a shrink for myself. I have come to the overwhelming conclusion, that the stress I have right now, and maybe forever, is enough to drive me into a deep, dark, dank hole of despair, and loathing.

I hurt all over.

I want to sleep all day.

I don't want to do anything, including posting in this blog.

My exercise has all but vanished. Although I still ride bikes with a friend when my life will permit it.

I feel apathy towards my life, my child, my dog.

Towards the people I care about most.

I could give two figs about anything right now, and that is not me.

I want to cry all the time.

And I want to run away.

So this song is how I feel at the moment. Hopefully I will be able to see a doc soon, before my whole entire life falls apart.

But even if it were to fall apart, at this point I don't think I would even care. Nice huh?

I love being me, not.

No comments: