Monday, October 30, 2006

Off To The Torturer I Go....

Ack, ack and double ack. One of the brackets fell off my teeth. So I have to go get it put back on. Not looking forward to that.

Then, I have transcription work to hurry and get done for this after, end of day. Hopefully I can breeze through that with no issues. That means however that Rob will have to get the male child from school this afternoon. Not sure how the boss is going to like that, but she will have to fucking deal.

I am feeling better. Not so gloomy. Not so exhausted. I am not sure if it is because I have actually slept the past three night, and it was a deep sleep. Or if it is the new meds kicking in, or both. All I know is there is a light at the end of the tunnel, and I am overjoyed at the prospect of getting back to normal. Yippee.

Hopefully the perky Robyn is coming back! Cause I am sure as shit tired of the down in the dumps Robyn. She can stay away forever!

No comments: