Saturday, December 09, 2006

Life Is Totally Interesting

So, between the two bipolar wonders, I am about to bang my head on a wall, because when I stop, it will feel good. And I could stop on my own.

Sigh.

Rob is having a hard time.

Spenser is having a hard time.

I am getting dumped on continually, and it is getting very old, very quickly.

I feel as though most days, I scurry around, trying to make sure the both of them are happy, and I rarely succeed. It is so frustrating to have to give up things, because others do not like them, or it makes them irritated, only to turn around and have them cranky and miserable anyway.

Spenser, is on yet another medication.

This time it is for his bladder. Poor kid was wetting his pants, and honestly, not just a little. He says he cannot tell when he has to go, and then all of a sudden he is wet. He has been potty trained, both day and night, since the age of 2. This is so not him. So I took him to the doctor, almost 2 weeks ago for this. Doctor thinks he is having bladder spasms, which makes perfect sense. So we have to cut out the caffeine, and he is on generic ditropan. He is still wetting his pants. So frustrating, not only for me, but for him as well. Sigh.

Rob is cycling, really, really intensely right now, and it is not fun at all.

He is either pissed off at the world, and more locally me, or he is beyond depressed and cannot sit still. So he went back to the shrinky dink. He prescribed generic clonopin, for Rob to take the edge off of the anxiousness.

Rob took too much of it the other night, mis-remembered the instructions of only a 1/2 tab at night, to start with, and then add a 1/2 in the morning if you need it. If that didn't do the trick, you can go to a whole pill at bedtime, and then 1/2 in the morning.

It is a sedative, muscle relaxer type drug. Controlled substance. So fucking up the dosage, really fucks you up.

Yesterday he could not stand, walk, or stay awake. It was, scary. So of course he is not happy about that. I tried to explain that you need a certain amount of time between doses, and you have to take the correct amount, especially in the beginning as you start out. I don't think he believes me.

He is looking for an argument today, and I am not. Already told him once that he was pissing me off, and he backed off for a while, but then on our way home, he yelled at me. I have had it.

I can't seem to do anything right for anyone anymore, and it infuriates me and makes me very stressed.

Oh yeah I have what looks like a fucking goiter on my god damned chin. I am so amused. Not. Thank god for mineral makeup and tea tree oil. Sigh.

No comments: