Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Blue Pee Is Cool

To make a long story short, I am now on yet another med, to try to figure out how to get my lower abdomen to stop hurting. This med makes my pee blue. It's pretty cool. But then again, I am weird like that!

So it has been a year, give a day, since I got to go to concerts, meet the man, and hang out with uber cool people! I am thinking back and longing for that time again. How time does fly!

One person I met there, who I thought was a friend, is doing things that piss me off. Like taking my comments off of their myspace profile. WTF? If you don't want to have anything to do with me, then tell me. Don't be a pussy and do it that way. And yes I said pussy, big farking deal.

Oh well, I have a headache but I thought I would at least write a little!

Night all!

No comments: