Friday, May 18, 2007

Friday!

I am frustrated. Just frustrated.

Without going into specifics, because let's face it, you can probably already figure this out without me going into specifics, I am feeling mucho unwanted. Which is depressing, frustrating, and utterly annoying.

I swear to fucking good, I cannot figure anybody out lately.

There is one person who has turned into a total grump lately. Do not know what their problem is. Aside from needing to be the center of attention and getting their nose put out of joint anytime they are not.

Then there is another person who asked me to do something, only to take back the offer, and while it might not seem like a big deal, in the end I think it shows a total lack of respect for me. And sort of hurts my feelings. But then I am probably being petty. Fuck it though, I am allowed to be.

Then there is yet another person, who is just making me crazy. Do they like me? Do they not like me? Do you want to have fun? Do you not want to have fun? Are you going to continue to flip flop and send unbelievably mixed signals? I suppose so. Not that I should blame them since their situation pretty much sucks hairy monkey nuts.

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Also I am starting my countdown to the surgery. I am trying not to freak, but let's face it, I will. I am. And I will continue to until after this all gets figured out.

My life, the soap opera continues.

No comments: