Monday, June 11, 2007

I Know, I Know....

I have been lazy in updating.

Well what can I say it has been busy?

Well sort of.

Life is just sort of happening. Spenser is out of school. He has passed second grade and will be going to third!! Unfortunately that means he will have a new teacher after having the same set of teachers for 2 years. So I figure next year may get bumpy. We went to his shrinky doo this morning, and he has been put on a low dose of anti-depressant. He is having all sorts of depressed issues: thinking every one hates him, no one loves him, irritable, short fused, and the list could go on. Suffice it to say that the upping of the Abilify did not help like I had hoped, so we are adding some citalopram to see if that will help.

Rob is doing well, knock on wood. His mood is mostly stable, which is so fucking nice! I am so happy to see him happy, or at least his version of happy! Phenomenal! God I love him.

Me, well I am still more or less recovering from the surgery. Some days are actually good. Some not so good. Most are ok. I can live with ok. Do not have the hot poker burning pain anymore, thank god. But I still feel achy, like I was beaten internally with a baseball bat. And I think the stupid kidney stone that never came out is working it's way out, or at least moving around. Probably just to fuck with me. Things with Phred are, well things with Phred. Phred is depressed, no matter how much he protests otherwise. About breaks my fucking heart. Some days he is the good old Phred I know, and some days he is a shadow of that man. I suppose his life is very complicated, and I don't help.

In other news, we are going on a family vacation in less then two weeks, and I am so ready. Florida here we come. We have never really been on vacation as a family, so this will be different! Hopefully good.

I will try to update more often, but most of my time is spent entertaining the 8 year old. Which is not always pleasant.

See ya on the flip side!

No comments: