Saturday, October 13, 2007

Posting While Under The Influence Of

Ambien is a bad, bad thing. Apparently last night, because I thought I couldn't sleep, I posted on this blog, while completely out of my gourd on Ambien.

That post got deleted. Heh.

In other news, a friend is having a sort of health crisis. Without going into specifics, because it is not my place, I am worried about them, and their children. Sigh. It seems as if everyone around us is getting ill in some fashion or another. Makes for a very sobering existence. Makes me wonder if there is something in the air in this area? I am not a scientist, or a doctor, even that particularly smart, so what do I know?

We are off to a wedding I have no desire of going to, but if we don't Rob could possibly be out of a job. Oh well. Free food. A bride, cake and music. What more can one want? Oh yeah to do something with friends instead. Heh.

Color me bitter.

No comments: