Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Thinking

I know, dangerous and should probably not do it! After all I can barely walk and chew gum at the same time.

Anyway, I was thinking that I should write a book about my life with to the 2 bipolar wonders. After chatting with a friend, it sounds like something that might be beneficial for me to do. Not only because it could possibly mean an extra payday--let's face it, I would love to have more money to pay off the everyday bills that I encounter, but also because it would be an outlet for me, and maybe help others.

How does one go about writing a book? I suppose a good jumping off point would be from this blog. It is a good resource for the things I have gone through. Obviously I would have to write a hell of a lot more, but I think I could do it.

How does one go about getting a publisher?
Seriously. I have never submitted anything for publishing, except photos. Rob is the writer, he has stacks of rejections, and the acceptance letters as well. I would love for him to be able to publish his works. They are brilliant. He is brilliant. Nutters, but brilliant none the less.

Anyone out there have any connections? Ideas?

Seriously let me know!

No comments: