Monday, November 28, 2005

Shallow Wishes

The purpose of this post is sheer shallow wanting. Of course I want things that are not considered shallow, but for today, I am as shallow as a plate.

The first thing I want is to be thin, and toned. I am having a problem shedding about 15 pounds. Which on my short frame is like 30 on a large framed person. For whatever reason, I have not been able to drop the pounds, and have actually gained weight, which pisses me off, since I had been losing until January.

In that same vein, I want a smooth tummy. Not one that is lumpy, bumpy, lopsided, and hideous. Since I scar like a freak, I have this roll of extra skin from the c-section I had. It is not even, it is lopsided. One side is floppier then the other, and it is gross.

I would also want to have perky bewbies! Since mine are about the size of a babies head, they are not what one would call perky. In fact they are the opposite of perky. Gravity has not been kind to my "fun bags". They are closer to my knees, then shoulders now. Ack.

Aside from those things, I am pretty happy with my body. So now onto more shallow things!

I want to have no bills. Period. The end.

I want to be able to travel.

I want to see TOFOG in concert, just once before I croak. Not that I am in imminent danger of kicking the bucket any time soon. I am still kicking myself for not going to the concerts they had in Chicago 3-4 years ago. I feel as though I have the word MORON tattooed on my forehead in regards to that.

I want to meet Russell Crowe. Nothing more. Nothing less. Just meeting him, and talking to him, would be cool. I would probably crap my pants, drool, and generally look like a retard, but still, it would be cool. I am not one of those weirdo stalker fanatics who want to have his babies--I can't anyway.

I want less stress.

I want jeans that actually fit me in both waist size and leg size.

I want cute shirts that fit me and my massive boulders.

Okay, that is all for now!

:)

No comments: