Thursday, February 09, 2006

Quality Time With The Child.....

Just a bit of a funny.

Tonight I was talking to Spenser about how I am going to see The Man in concert in LA, and I told him that I would try with all of my might to get him an autograph. He of course thinks this is the bomb of all ideas. If I can pull it off, I will be forever considered cool, for at least you know a short amount of time!

We are talking about it, and he asks me what songs will be sung. so I tell him, he will sing most if not all of the songs from his new CD, and maybe some other assorted TOFOG songs. At this point he asks me:

"Will he sing--Take all the white circles from a deep dark blue background, throw them into the air, just to see where they come down....."

He sang at least half of the song, and sang it correctly!!!!!

So I got out OWOS, put it in to play for a few, and we listened to a few songs. I turned it to"What's her name" and started singing along to it, so he could hear the correct words.

There is a turn of phrase that goes:
"I ache for more of....."

Spenser asks to me in all seriousness:
"Did he just say--'I ache for morons' ?"

I cracked up. It was so funny. I am still laughing. If you didn't know the words to the song, you might actually think that is what was being said!

God my son is a hoot sometimes!


No comments: