Wednesday, March 15, 2006

How Long Does Jet Lag Last?

I only ask, because I feel like a Mack truck ran me down at full speed! I think I have a Russell Crowe/Tofog hangover. Now I know that to "cure" hangovers, one should have a little hair of the dog. So what exactly would be the "hair of the dog" in this case? Not like I can just ring him up and say:

"Yo, yo, yo, Russellllll. What up? How's bout you get your fine, cheeky ass over here pronto, I am having some serious withdrawal issues."

I mean seriously people, I would probably but put in the looney bin if I attempted something like that. Or possibly it could be construed as some sort of stalker thingie. Which obviously I am not.

I mean come on, I may have gone all the way out to Cali for the concert. Got a hotel across the street from the venue. Hung around in the "after concert" areas, and then waited for my chance to personally ogle him. But really does that make one a stalker? No. No way. Sheesh. I am just a loyal fan!

Anyway, I am in some serious need of something to get over the hangover. You do know the symptoms of the hangover don't you? You are tired, but yet strangely still excited. Your heart beat skips a beat or two every time you think of the momentous occasion. You have an intense longing for those precious few moments to be replayed over and over and over again. And you chatter non stop about said event. To anyone who will listen. Not really noticing the look of sheer terror in their eyes in the beginning, then as the eyes glaze over the slack jawed expression of boredom, because they have heard this about 150 times already. And it is only the third day home.

Yep. I need me a doctor with a cure. Or a preacher to exercise the demons that have taken hold. Maybe get you to testify a little. Oh yeah, I got it bad!

Hey btw, take a gander down the page a bit and you can see the autographs! Blogger finally got its knickers out of a twist and let me post pics! WooHoo!

No comments: