Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Blah

Well today is the day I should have been in New York, to see a concert that I bought a ticket to. Of course last night Rob says, go ahead book a flight, and hotel. Well, um, no, because it will be a lot of money, and since I am currently unemployed, I cannot justify it. Arghhhhh.

I really want to be there. I just don't want to have to worry about the money it would take. It's that simple really.

Yesterday I spent the day laying around, because I felt horrid, and was very tired. Not sleeping generally does that to you. Last night I was so tired I feel asleep at like 9:30. Then of course I woke at 3. I could no fall back asleep so I came out to the computer and tortured myself looking for reasonable airfares to NYC. Ha. There really are none. So that is it. I am not going, and I have to suck it up, and stop pissing and moaning about it.

Of course saying that is easier then actually doing it, but you know, I have got to try to climb out of this funk. I figure if I act happy for a long enough period of time, it will eventually be true. I have the need to get physical with something--no not that way. I am thinking batting cages, so I can smack the crap out of some baseballs. That would feel really nice about now. Probably won't do that either, since no one in this house except me likes that.

Oh well. Life sucks.

No comments: