Wednesday, May 17, 2006

The Way Things Should Have Been....

I am going to try to make this my last post on the disappointment of not going to the concert. I say try because honestly I am very worn down or depressed about not going. I realize that had I been willing to shell near a thousand dollars, I could have gone. But as the person who does the bills in this house, I know that this isn't the right thing to do. I wish I could be one of those persons who doesn't give a shit about where the money is going to come from to pay for things, but I am not.

I think what upsets me the most was that I was supposed to meet up with a couple friends, from the internet, and I won't be able to do that.

So like I said, I am going to try to not talk about it anymore, because really what the fuck is the point? Not like bitching about is going to change things, right? Not like talking about it and boo hooing over it is going to somehow make me feel better. I just seriously wish I had never heard about the concert or more to the point make the arrangements. You would think by now I would learn that things in my life anyway, rarely go as planned.

Add to all of this that I have a splitting head ache, and so much snot in my nose, that I can hardly fathom where it is coming from, and I am a miserable person right now.

Oh well. Can't have everything, right?

No comments: