Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Dreams Can Be Odd.....

Last night I had a couple weird dreams. Normally I don't really remember my dreams. I just know I have dreamed, not what I dreamt about. I remember snipets of my dreams from last night. They were truly weird. Not unpleasant, just odd.

I normally never dream about a certain famous type person. It just doesn't happen all that frequently. Last night however, I did in fact dream about him. It was so freakin real. I did not want to wake up.

I also dreamt about other things, other very odd things. Strangely odd things. Like life size adult jungle gyms, and mazes. I was stuck in this maze that had what were essentially adult size climbing gyms. Except they were made out of rock. I don't know who I was trying to get away from, but I know I was trying to get away. That was not a pleasant dream.

I think I dreamt first of the certain famous type person. Then the rock/maze dream part. They were two completely opposite dreams. I liked the pleasant one.

In the one where a certain famous type person was making an appearance, I was at some party. I don't know where it was, or why I was there, but I was there.

By myself.

All by myself.

Alone.

Which ironically is how it most likely would be.

Anyway I was people watching. I can't remember who was there, I just know that I was fascinated by all the people that kept walking past. Then I had a tap on the shoulder, which startled me. So I turned around, and there he is.

Now this is where I know it was a dream, I began to talk to him, without stuttering or making an ass of myself.

See, that would not happen in real life. I know because I when I did meet this certain famous type person, my brain refused to work.

Anyway he introduces himself, I introduce myself and he says:

"I know who you are."

I of course say back to him:

"How do you know who I am?"

He answers:

"I just do."

Heh.

Obstinate, even in my dream.

We chat about the party. We chat about life. He then asks:

"Are you here by yourself?"

I of course have to answer, I mean it would be rude not to.

"Yep"

"Me too."

See I told you this dream was awesome. Anyway he looks at me, looks around and says:

"I'll be right back..." and walks off.

He comes back and tells me he had to say bye to everyone. And that is it. I don't remember any more of it.

I think because I must have woken a bit, but regardless, the next dream I remember is the maze, rock climby type thing part. So not the way I wanted to dream, but hey, I am just thankful I remember any of my dream.

I have no idea why I dreamt about what I did. No clue.

Anyway, I thought it was amusing.

No comments: