Friday, May 05, 2006

I Am Really Bored, Hence Post Number 5 For The Day

Went for a walk this evening with the hubby. After I ate. Yep I ate. Not much, but I ate. It was the most I had had all week. I think I will not eat tomorrow. I have lost like 8 pounds this week. I can see how being anorexic can be addicting. Right now I can't seem to control anything else in my life, but damn it I sure as hell can control what I eat and don't eat, there by controlling my weight as well!

Yesterday I got in the mail some new make up I ordered for NYC. Sigh. Don't know where I will use it now, since it is sort of flashy, and well everyday life for me is just not that flashy. Really cool colors. Thought I would change things up a bit, look different yet, still alright.

I wish there was some way I could pull off going there. It is really bugging me that I cannot. I mean to the point of being obsessed. Ack. Not what I want to be.

I do not want to be an obsessed toadie.

This so sucks.

Crap.

No comments: