Friday, May 19, 2006

I Can Breathe!!!!

My nose is finally working somewhat! Holy crapoly, I can actually breathe through my nose. Now I don't look like Jimbo Billy Bob Mouthbreather. I am just happy to be able to use my freakin nose for its purpose.

Last night, Rob was rubbing my back, and told me I look like I am losing weight. He said my legs look really little, my butt has lost some of its curve, and my boobs look smaller. I of course had to tell him that, no my boobs are not smaller, they are still ginormous. I want to be thinner, but I don't want to lose my boobage, or a lot of my curviness. So I am in a quandary.

I am very dizzy right now. I don't know if it the super duper decongestant, or what. Although now that I think about it, when I went to the doc on Tuesday, they took my blood pressure. It was 92 over 70. The nurse joked about it being dead person pressure. I wonder if my blood pressure is too low? That can cause dizziness I think. Well so long as I don't pass out, I don't care.

As you can probably tell I just woke up so my thoughts are scattered like fallen leaves on a windy autumn day. I will post more when my brain is actually working!


No comments: