Tuesday, May 30, 2006

I Love Sparkling Water, Mmmmmm.

I lubs me some sparkling water. It has no calories, yet has the fizz of a pop--soda for all you non Cincinnati people out there! I have been a good girl today, and have had 3 16 ounce bottles of water, and am now enjoying an ice cold glass of sparkling water with a twist of lime! Mmmmmm.

Like I said, the fizzy water makes me happy. It gives me the feeling of pop, which I am hopelessly addicted to, but none of the calories. And before someone suggest diet pop, let me just say, yuck. I have never seen the good behind the diet drinks, because they taste like crap. I understand some people have to drink those if they "need" soda, because they are diabetic or what not, but other then that, gross. No thanks! Would rather cut my tongue out and roll the stump in salt. Blech.

Tonight Rob is going to go play basketball with some co workers. Heh. I go to make fun of them. It is expected that I do this. It is so much fun. Rob is not the most athletic person I know, so I have to make fun of him. All in a good way of course, never meaning any ill harm. Yee haw! A good time shall be had by all!


No comments: