Wednesday, May 31, 2006

What Songs Will Become New "Classics" Do You Think?

I was just sitting here wondering what songs from the past oh, say 10 years, will become classics? You know songs that everyone knows the words to. Songs that mean so much to everyone, yet each meaning is different depending on the person.

I don't know why I thought of this, but I did. Maybe it is because I was reminded of a couple songs that I love, that are classics. Whatever the reason, it will be interesting in ten years to see what songs have stood the test of time. Or at least are not laughed at as pathetic. Do you think the boy bands will influence this? How bout Britney "no talent" Spears? Pink? Snoop Dogg?

I guess I am in a sort of wistful mood. Almost out of sorts, but not quite there. Oh well. Not much one can do.

More later, after I get out the funk!

No comments: