Tuesday, May 09, 2006

It Is Sunny Out!

I love spring.

I just adore it. I love everything about, except the whole sinus issue thing, but other then that, I love the warmth. I love the flowers. I love to see the baby squirrels, birds, and bunnies.

The sun makes me feel better. Of course I don't lay out and try to get a tan, but my arms do get some of that golden sunshine, and my face becomes a mass of freckles!

If I am lucky, this summer Spenser and I will have a really cool pool to go hang out at. I would love to be able to take him and just hang out with him, and concentrate on him. Spoil him a bit, because he has not had me to himself in about 3-4 years. Of course in order to be comfortable in public in a swim suit (the horror) I will need to continue to drop the poundage! So far so good! I would love to tone up too, but then that would mean I have to actually exercise, and I generally abhor exercise!

I love Spring!

No comments: