Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Why Britney? Why?


So the Britster is knocked up once again. I am assuming it is by the loser who knocked her up the first time. I always had my suspicions she wasn't the brightest bulb there ever was, but this cements it for me.

Oh good lord, Kevin Federtramp, I mean Federline is so freakin ugly, inside and out. I wonder if her mom just sits there and shakes her head, because Brit will not listen? I am sure she loves her grandchild, and will love this next one, but damn, it must sting to see your daughter hooked up and married to the world's biggest loser. I actually sort of feel sorry for her mother.

I think the best thing she could do would be to dump him on his sorry ass, with no money, no nothing. But before dumping him on his ass, I would so sneak up on him while he was asleep, and shave his damn greasy hair off, and Nair his entire face. The man gives me the creepy crawlies. Blech.

I am surprised we don't see swarms of flies circling his over inflated greasy haired head. He looks like the grown up version of the peanuts character Pig Pen. I wonder where his blankie is?

Talk about a total skeevy ass bastard. Shudder.

Let's hope his children didn't get his genetic mutation of not being able to dress normally, or love of cheetos and wife beaters.

I cry for this generation. Not really but it sounded good!

No comments: