Sunday, May 07, 2006

So Paul McCartney Is Having Marital Woes....

Who wouldn't be having marriage issues marrying the one legged harpy?

Have I mentioned before how much I dislike Heather-I have one leg, and married an old man and had a child by him because I want the money and I don't really love him, I am a nasty toad faced gold digger-Mills?

To be fair I don't really like Sir Paulie either, I find him pompous and boring.

So the reports are that they have had a row, and are now living separately, at least this past week they have. Ha! Isn't he the one that sang "all you need is love"?

Apparently all you need is love and a huge ass bank account.

I still think Sir Paulie is ridonculous. He looks like he goes to walmart or the British equivalent, and buys the cheapest nastiest hair color. In Squirrel ass brown color. He is damn near 66 years old, if not that old already. He should have some grey hair. Or at the very least a decent colorist on staff to make sure he doesn't look like a dweebo, skeezy ass business man trying to score with the ladies.

Anyway, while I find it somewhat sad that a marriage may be breaking up, because let's face it, there is an innocent child involved, even if she has the name of an 80 year old woman, who doesn't deserve having two twits for parents. Although I am sure she will be taken care of well, not only financially, but also in every other way, it still sucks.

Me thinks that honesty is not high up on the list of attributes on either one of these morons list. I am not sure why people have a problem with honesty. I guess it has to do with fear, right?

Rob and I are totally honest with each other. We have no secrets. Mostly because I can't lie to save my own ass, and I don't want to lie to the person I love the most in this world. And in the end it does no good to lie, because you will be found out.

Jumping to a completely different topic, I still can't figure out how to get to NYC on the cheap, so I guess I am really going to miss the concert. Crap, crap, crap. No I am not over it. I doubt I will be any time soon. I am just really disappointed, more so then angry I suppose.

Le Sigh.

No comments: